BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

What does echocardiagram mean that I got in the referral?

Some of you adopting a child with a heart condition receive a copy of a heart echocardiagram when you get your referral. These are not always accurate and sometimes it is not clear whether these were done before or after the first surgery that may have been done in China.To understand the results before deciding on whether to accept the referral, you need to have a pediatric cardiologist  review it and interpret it for you.
If any adoptive family does not have access to a pediatric cardiologist to interpret this data,  I now have access to a group of Pediatric Cardiologists who are willing to look these over and give me their opinion anonymously. I will then send the interpretation back to you. Just contact me with a copy of the report. My email is: tcraff@comcast.net

0 comments: